· 4 cloves of garlic
· 1 small handful of black olives
· 200g cherry tomatoes
· 2 fresh red chillies
· ½ a bunch of fresh basil
· 400g dried spaghetti
· Olive oil
· 3 anchovy fillets
· Parmesan cheese
Method (Serves 4)
1. Bring a pot of water to the boil. Cook the pasta according to packet instructions.
2. Meanwhile, halve the cherry tomatoes, peel and dice the garlic, destone and slice the olives in half and slice the chillies and anchovies.
3. Place a large frying pan on medium heat and drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the garlic, chilli, olives and anchovies and stir for 2 minutes.
4. Add the cherry tomatoes, 1 cup of pasta water and cover with the lid. Cook until the tomatoes cook down slightly.
5. Drain the pasta while reserving 1 cup of water. Add the pasta and basil to the pan and the reserved water.
6. Transfer the pasta to a plate and grate the Parmesan over the pasta.
This recipe was designed for the Daily Moves program within the City of Unley
Meal plan Adelaide