East Adelaide Primary
St Joseph's Hectorville
What is Move & Make?
A fun and interactive sport and nutrition program which will keep kids entertained for 3 hours.
1) Kids engage in sport facilitated by Stay Active
2) Kids prepare and eat their nourishing meal
Strictly nut free. Meals can be catered for dietary requirements
Program available for schools and local councils
Kind words from teachers
"Thank you, the two activities were great - the kids loved it"
"This was awesome, the smoothie bowls were fantastic, so easy for the kids"
To book a Move & Make program for the upcoming school holidays or for more information, please complete the contact box
Interactive nutrition education workshops for children and teens.
St Andrews Walkerville
1. Move & Make
- Combining sport with nutrition programs for growing bodies
- Collaboration with Stay Active
2. School Holiday Nutrition
- Interactive nutrition related games
- Cooking session
Example: Little Holdfast Bay Foodie Program held at the Brighton Community Garden for the City of Holdfast Bay
Packages can be catered for all ages and dietary requirements